Greyson Chance, An Over Night Star

Discussion in 'Show Us Your Talent!' started by Creasy, May 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. omgmilena

omgmilena Member Member

aw he good :D

2. kellyyy

kellyyy Member Member

Hello,
    After one season with Ellen DeGeneres judging on American Idol, she is stepping down to focus on Greyson Chance, her record label (ElevenEleven) and discovering new talent.

Ellen DeGeneres started on American Idol this year when she replaced Paula Abdul who left at the end of last season. When the announcement was made that Ellen would be coming to Idol, there was lots of talk about what she would bring to the table with no musical experience. Ellen answered these critics early on saying, “Hopefully, I’m the people’s point of view because I’m just like you… I’m looking at it as a person who is going to buy the music and is going to relate to that person.
    Thanks

Hello,
    Staying true to her word, Ellen realized that American Idol was not here scene. Ellen said, “I let FOX and American Idol producers know that this didn’t feel like the right fit for me… I told them I wouldn’t leave them in a bind and that I would hold off doing anything until they were able to figure out where they wanted to take the panel next.”

3. Creasy

Creasy Member Member

Australia
    what happened to Jennifer Lopez doing it?

4. omgmilena

omgmilena Member Member

they took her out

Hadley likes this.
  5. Creasy

Creasy Member Member

Australia

im pretty sure he's a HE not a she :teeth:

Also updated the video in first post.

thanks.

6. ABBY

ABBY Premium User Premium

Australia
    Guys i just added this video to the video gallery if you want to fix the video link in your first post.

Hadley and SOA like this.
  7. Hadley

Hadley Premium User Premium

United States
    I really enjoyed watching this. I couldn't stop watching the girl at the back, 3rd from the left. The surprise on her face throughout his performance, you can almost see what she was thinking just looking at her. I have never heard of Greyson Chance but I have now.

Register to remove these Ads