Silent Hill 1 (2006) & Silent Hill 2 (2012) The Official Silent Hill Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Jodelle Ferland' started by Jodelle Ferland, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Fachfrosch

Fachfrosch Member Member

Disappointed about Jodelle´s not playing in :(

But thanks for information :)

It will need one year before Silent Hill 2 coming out in germany...

2. Killing Heidi

Killing Heidi Member Member

United States

Do you know if Jodelle actually went for the roll of number 2 man? I cant see why she couldn't have got the roll going by the trailer.

3. Rabbit

Rabbit Member Member

I don't think so, I remember she has been asked before so probably not

4. Killing Heidi

Killing Heidi Member Member

United States

damn, anyway thanks. ahh, we named our little girl after Jodelle kinda. i chose her middle name as Alessa, how cools that!

5. Rabbit

Rabbit Member Member

Pretty cool :yea:

6. Harmony

Harmony Member Member

Even though Jodelle isn't in it, I'm gonna go watch it. To be honest it's a shame she isn't, but I dont think she would have fit the profile for Heather, and the fans gave a shortlist of some actresses they wanted ;)</p>

7. KexLencleve

KexLencleve Member Member

Will Silent Hill both Movies ever be coming out in 3D????</p>

8. Creasy

Creasy Member Member

Australia
    OMG! what a serious let down Silent Hill 2 was. Im kinda glad Jodelle wasnt in it as it would of messed with her reputation dont ya think?

i see it looked as though Alessa was at the very start in a photo and that was it. i actually thought from there on the movie would be good. but no...Silent Hill 2 was a shocker, i turned it off towards the end or i fell asleep, one or the other. please if anyone watched the end and said it was awesome please reply?

this movie was so low budget or something, the actors were terrible no offence. the story line from silent hill 1 to 2 didn't make sense. either that or i better watch again to refresh my mind.
    anyone else seen this Silent Hill 2 yet?

9. Jodelle Ferland

Jodelle Ferland Member Member

My thread still exists! Silent Hill number 2 should never have been made. They could have done a lot better job. Low budget film. 4/10.

10. AnissaVes

AnissaVes Member Member

silent hill in one of my top movies. i like number 1 movie a lot better than 2nd. who agrees?

Register to remove these Ads