Super 8

Discussion in 'Elle Fanning' started by Evil Decepticon, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Evil Decepticon

Evil Decepticon Member Member

Yesterday I watched this movie. Elle Fanning is a really great actress!!! Super 8 is te first movie of Elle that i have watched and i have to say that is enternaining. What do you think, friends?

2. Creasy

Creasy Member Member

Australia
    Super 8 was awesome movie man, i loved every bit of it. Elle is great in it and every other movie shes in, just like Dakota i guess, runs in the family lol. this week i will upload a few parts of Super 8 to our new video section, and take screen caps. I liked that bigger kid in Super 8, that chubby like dude, he was so cool, actually all the teens was really great in the movie, the train crash scene was madness and sounds awesome in surround sound and, with heaps of bass. the movie started off pretty average until the train scene, thats when everything got going, na man, i loved the movie when it came out, went and seen it twice. ;) 5 star thread.

3. Evil Decepticon

Evil Decepticon Member Member

Agree. But are you talking about the train scene in the zombies movie that the kids were making?!?!?!?! that was skanky!! LOL i´m kidding. The train accident is great but a little bit excessive. Now i like Elle a little bit more that Dakona, i think that she is better actress than her sister, and i think that Dakota is also one of the best!!

4. Mindy-kate and Ashley

Mindy-kate and Ashley Member Member

Australia
    I went to the premiere showing of Super 8 at the Event cinemas in Sydney. It was madness. I loved the excessive train crash - rockin the seats !!! :teeth:
    Jack Black and Lucy Lui were there too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012

5. Creasy

Creasy Member Member

Australia
    haha, na that was funny. least they got there little movie finished by the end.

ah, i would have loved to see Super 8 at the movies. the train scene would have been good on big screen, imagine that scene in 3D. did you actually get to meet Jack Black man? thats awesome.

6. Mindy-kate and Ashley

Mindy-kate and Ashley Member Member

Australia
    Yeah, I got up close to him on the red carpet in the cinema fouyer. I had taken my big pro canon with me for the event . I was steadying my camera for a quick snap, when a security dude saw my rig and reefed me sideways and barged me out the door. No harm done but i missed the shot. This happened after the movie had just finnished so I was all smiles and hyped anyhow. Oh, and funny thing about the movie was that so many people got up and left, thinking it was over, when there was still the extra, and very important bit after the credits to come. Dufusses ! :lol:

7. monajani

monajani Member Member

its seems a nice forum
    great discussion

thanks for sharing

Register to remove these Ads